It has been awhile since our last post. We were all sick last week and are just getting better. Little Dallas and I spent some time outside today raking leaves. He was quite the little helper until he realized it was much more fun to jump in the leaves. He would get a running start and jump right into the pile. The neighbor kids came over and the 3 of them had fun playing. Unfortunately most of my pictures turned out blurry for some reason so these are the best of what turned out. Summer is my favorite season but fall is a close second. We are looking forward to the fall apple festivals, drives through the mountains to see the beautiful colors of fall, and Halloween hay rides! Dallas has not 1, but 2 costumes. They are so cute. As you might have figured out, Daddy and I could not agree on costumes so I bought both. Maybe I should conduct a poll to decide which one he should wear!
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hi! Leaves are always more fun to jump in than to rake!! Glad little Dallas is such a great helper. Looks like fall is underway in Shippensburg.
Love,
NanaNoah
Please take pictures and post the poll. I would love to see the result.
LuvU2
Post a Comment