I am diggin the DISCO FEVER buddy. Stayin alive takes the lead with the first vote cast from Daddy. Show me some moves slick.LUVU2
I vote for the disco man! Love the wig. Was that Travolta I saw in the hallway? "poppy"
I vote for disco. His hair looks exactly like Big Dallas if he had it grown out!! Just kidding!
disco baby!!!!!!!!! too cute!!!!!
Disco....hands down!
Both are cute, but Disco is the best!! He looks so groovy!! Adorable!
It's DISCO DALLAS from Bebe!!!
My vote is for disco Fever Hands down!!! Reid
Disco is SO CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I am diggin the DISCO FEVER buddy. Stayin alive takes the lead with the first vote cast from Daddy. Show me some moves slick.
LUVU2
I vote for the disco man! Love the wig. Was that Travolta I saw in the hallway?
"poppy"
I vote for disco. His hair looks exactly like Big Dallas if he had it grown out!! Just kidding!
disco baby!!!!!!!!! too cute!!!!!
Disco....hands down!
Both are cute, but Disco is the best!! He looks so groovy!! Adorable!
It's DISCO DALLAS from Bebe!!!
My vote is for disco Fever Hands down!!! Reid
Disco is SO CUTE!!!!!
Post a Comment