Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

A-Cheem





Last night Dallas was sitting in the chair with me after dinner and he started saying "a-cheem, a-cheem". I thought I knew what he wanted but I asked him to show me. I followed him to the kitchen and right to the freezer door. I asked him if he wanted ice cream while I took it out of the freezer and he said, "yeah, yeah, yeah" and started jumping up and down. I think he was just as excited about the ice cream as he was that I understood what he wanted. He was very cute and here is a few picture to prove how much he enjoyed it! I have been so busy getting things ready to put our house on the market. We have had inspectors, realtors, and appraisers coming. We sold our first house in 2 weeks and our second in 1 week so I told our realtor there was no pressure! We have found a house in Asheville that we want to buy so we are getting things done on that end as well. Thanks for all of the well wishes and congratulations from the last blog--we love reading your comments!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great picture and story baby. Way to let Mommy know what you want Buddy. If we do not get it for you, then I am sure that all your Grandparents will be glad to do so as soon as you are back in the South.

LuvU2