Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Congratulations Mr. Vice President!


We have exciting news to share with everyone! We are moving to Asheville, NC!!! Dallas has received a promotion at Volvo and he will now be the Vice President of the Road Machinery Business Line in North America. He will be working at the U.S. corporate headquarters which is in Asheville. We can't wait to move and be closer to family and friends. Our little town of Shippensburg has grown on us and we will always have a special place in our hearts for it, but I have to say we are so excited to be coming "home" to the south! Asheville is an absolutely beautiful place and we are planning on being there for a long time. I don't know any details yet about how quickly we will move but hopefully by the end of this year we will be settled in our new home. We are so proud of Daddy Dallas for all of his hard work and we are looking forward to this next chapter of our lives.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to Mr. V.P.! We are all so proud of your hard work. It almost goes without saying that we are excited about your return to the South although I know you will have many happy memories of the "Shippensburg Days." The blog will provide a "visit" anytime you feel the need to experience a "big tractor pull!" We look forward to the blog originating from Asheville. Love to all, Noah

Katherine said...

For those of you wondering who "Noah" is:
Dallas began calling Nana "Noah" while we were at the beach. We have consistently tried to have him say Nana like he was doing before, but he won't have any of it. So for now, and maybe forever, she is Noah!

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooo very proud of our "baby"...can't wait to exchange 9 hours for 45 minutes!!!! So many arms waiting to welcome the "yankees" HOME!!!

BEBE

Leslie Kirk said...

Congrats!! I know you are excited about getting closer to home! Hopefully we will get to see you more! Keep us updated.

I love my girls!! said...

Hey Katherine,
I saw your page through Leslie...first off, Dallas is so cute and looks just like you!!
Second, congats on your move (to be.) I have some friends that just moved to Ash and LOVE it, so I know you all will be happy there. Take care.
Amanda (Drew) Thomas

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Dallas!!! Keith and I are sooo excited about your new job and especially that ya'll are moving closer.

Anonymous said...

Forgot to leave my name on that last post. It is from me Brittany

Anonymous said...

Dallas,

Sorry to be late with this one, but congratulations to you. Very proud of you and wish you the very best in the new position! Glad to hear that things are moving forward with the Asheville house--let's hope that it also goes well in selling Park Place.

I second everyone in saying it will be great to have you guys back in the south.

"poppy"

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you and your family! !
We are very proud of you and your accomplishments! keep on climing that ladder!
Best wishes to all!
Love,
Uncle Bill and Aunt Marta