Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 26, 2007

Baby Girl for Justin and Kellee

We are so happy that Dallas will be having a baby GIRL cousin! Aunt Kellee and Uncle Justin found out yesterday and already have a blog set up. We can't wait to meet little Brianne Nicole! You can check out their blog at Briannenicolereeves.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Justin and Kellee on their new little bundle of joy!!! I tried to leave a comment on Kellee's blog but it wouldn't let me because I am not a google member. I am sure that Aunt Katherine can pass this message on to her. I really like the name Brianne Nicole because one of my closest friends from elementary school's name is Breanna Nicole. Hope that you all are doing well. Keith and I are really excited that you all will be moving to Asheville. P.S. I absolutely love the pictures of Little Dallas in the pumpkin patch. They are sooo adorable!!! Hope you all have a fun Halloween with little Dallas!!!

Anonymous said...

I always forget to leave my name. The previous post is from me Brittany