Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 02, 2007




We spent the day cleaning windows on our sunroom and putting out our new furniture. Daddy Dallas power washed the screens and windows from the outside and I cleaned the inside. They were so filthy we don't think they had been cleaned in a very long time! We have been here 1 year now and just had not gotton around to doing much with the sunroom. Now it looks wonderful and I know we will be able to get lots of use out of it. Little Dallas was a big help. He took a paper towel and copied me cleaning the windows, he got the broom and worked on sweeping, and he helped Daddy with the shop vac. When he wasn't helping he was watching Madagasgar. He worked up quite a sweat. I missed my opportunity to take pictures of him cleaning today because I was so busy I didn't even think about it. These pictures are from last week. We had the sprinkler on and he was showing interest in running around in it so I stripped him down and he would only go out far enough to get a few drops of water on him and run back. Then he climbed up in this chair and wanted nothing to do with getting wet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT room! With ya'll's wonderful summer nights, you'll really enjoy being out there...

Bebe will have to run thru the sprinkler with you this weekend!!!

Love ya'll

Anonymous said...

The room looks great and I bet everything smells nice and clean. You probably feel like you added a room to the house.

I am glad little D was able to help when not doing important stuff like watching Madagascar!
Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Gosh what a great looking Room!!! Dallas is looking more and more like his momma!!!! I hope that you guys have a wonderful summer and before too long Dallas will be asking for the sprinkler to be turned on instead of running away from it!! HOT HOT HOT Reid