Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 22, 2007

Visit to SC

We are very excited about out upcoming visit to South Carolina. I have been busy getting things ready for our flight on Sunday. We will be in Columbia for a week and then Little River, at Bebe and PawPaw's beach house for the week of July 4th. We would love to visit with as many people as possible so please let me know if anyone would like to get together. Just write on here or email me. Little Dallas has fully recovered from his bite marks and there were no more incidents when he went back on Thursday. It was only 75 degrees here today so we are trying to mentally prepare for the heat in Columbia. We have been here a little over a year now and although I miss many things in Columbia, the hot weather is not one of them! People here complain about how hot it is and I just think to myself, "you have no idea!"

No comments: