Saturday, June 16, 2007
Holy Cow!
We went to T.J. Maxx this afternoon and while we were shopping we realized little Dallas had a dirty diaper. We were almost done shopping anyway so we paid and went to the car to change him. I try to avoid those public changing stations at all costs because I don't think they clean them! Anyway, I was changing him and it smelled pretty bad. Daddy Dallas grabbed the dirty diaper to throw it away and once he smelled it he said, " Holy Cow!" Little Dallas promptly responded by saying, "MOOO!" We both started laughing and immediately said we would have to put it on the blog to share with everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Wow--seems like little D has given a whole new meaning to cow patties!
Moo was the perfect response.
I think you are right about the public changing stations--best to avoid them!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment