Dallas and I were returning from the park yesterday as Daddy was coming home from work. He pulled over to the side of the road on our street and surprised us. Little Dallas wanted to get out of the stroller and go see Daddy, so we put him in his lap and let him help Daddy drive home. Bathtime arrived and unfortunatley little Dallas slipped in the tub and split his chin. I was right there and it still happened! I felt awful but I just couldn't catch him it happened so fast. Anyway, I scooped him up and we went to Daddy who made sure we didn't need stiches. It wasn't too bad so we put a band-aid on with some neosporin. He cried for a good while but he is just fine. I took one of these pictures back in the bathroom where it happened and you can see part of the band-aid and that his eyes are teary--he didn't like being back in there. The last picture is before bed and as you can see he felt just fine and he left the band-aid on!
Thursday, May 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Hey precious angel! Bebe can hardly stand to see those BIG blue eyes with tears in them!! I know you and Mommy were scared and I'm sooo glad you're okay....you're a tough little guy. Love you all!!
So sorry our little man took a spill but Mommy and Daddy took good care of you! Hope the chin heals quickly--I know this won't slow you down!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment