Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!




Happy Mother's Day to my wonderful Mom and to my wonderful mother-in-love, Barbara! We hope that you both had a great day and we thank you for all that you do for us. I had a super Mother's Day with my boys. We had a big brunch with pancakes, eggs, bacon, and cheese grits. We planted flowers and watched a movie while Dallas Jr. was taking his nap. They gave me some beautiful roses and cards too! Dallas Jr.--I love being your Mommy and it is my privledge to do so every day! Thank you for making it fun, challenging, and so rewarding. I love you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day Baby. Your Boys love you very much. We had a great time with you on this very special day.

Love Always!

Anonymous said...

Little D,
You're a mightly lucky little man to have such a great mom who loves you sooo much and is raising you sooo well!! Tell mom we love her and are very, very proud she's your mom!!
Bebe

P.S. She's not a bad blogger either!!

Anonymous said...

Cute picyure and hope ypu had a great day
Paw Paw

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of Mommy and little Dallas!! Looks like Mommy had a wonderful day. I think I have my new "screen saver" picture.
Little D is a lucky boy to have such great parents--keep up the good work.

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Just saw the great picture of the two of you. Glad you had such a nice Mother's Day. You certainly deserve it--you are doing a great job with the little man. The title "Mother" certainly fits, as it is obvious that you have abundant love and devotion for our special little one.
Love,
Poppy