We continued my birthday celebration this past weekend with Tom, Virginia, Rowan, Uncle Justin and Aunt Kellee in Maryland. We spent some time on the Chesapeake on Tom's boat. It was overcast and a little chilly but we had a good time and the boys really enjoyed it. Rowan fell asleep and Dallas drove the boat and looked at the water. They looked so cute in their life vests. Dallas also had a great time swinging in the hammock. I think we will have to get one for our backyard now! Saturday night we had a babysitter for the boys and went to dinner and out afterwards. Thanks to everyone for helping me celebrate for one extra weekend!
Monday, May 07, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I had fun on the boat, and hanging out with everyone. Thanks Tom, Virginia and Jaybird for your hospitality.
Dallas
Looks like you had a wonderful birthday......Sorry that the Epps and I missed coming to Maryland. Hopefully we can all get together soon. Hope that all is well with you all in Yankee land!!
~Brittany
Post a Comment