Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Dallas is here!






I went to workout this morning and took Dallas Jr. to the daycare they have at the gym. Right when we walked in this little 3 year old girl said, "Dallas is here!" She had the biggest grin on her face and was so excited that they could play together. I ended up seeing her mother while we were exercising and she said that her daughter kept talking about Dallas and was hoping he would be there. When I went to get him, the lady that watches the kids commented that he is so good and that she wished her kids were half as good as him. That was a great start to our day. It started raining when we left so we played inside for the rest of the day. It was a nice, light, steady rain so it was wonderful for the flowers we planted on Mother's Day. Here are a few pictures from today and several from last weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all your help in the yard buddy. I love you.

If you look over our shoulder in the first picture, you can see part of where we ripped out the overgrown shrubs.