Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 08, 2007

Daddy's Home!






One of the best parts of Little Dallas' day is when Daddy comes home. I start to egg him on by saying, "Da Da", "where's Da Da?" He starts looking around and giggling. Then he hears the garage door open and starts off for the kitchen. When Da Da walks in Dallas gets so excited and justs laughs and gives him a hug. He is grinning from ear to ear (and so is DaDa!) It is so cute I decided to document it for all of you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great way to come home!!

Anonymous said...

So Cute!! I remember doing the same thing with my dad when we were living in Florida, he would shine his headlights in our room and no matter what time it was we would go running to the front door! He still says that it was his most fondest memories of us growing up!! I am sure that Dallas is tickled to death and starts to get butterflies as he pull into the driveway!! What a wonderful age to enjoy with little Dallas!!
Reid

Anonymous said...

These pictures are precious!! Looks like it makes everyone's day a little brighter to have Daddy home. Mommy, that was a good idea!!

Love, Nana

Anonymous said...

Hey precious "Angel Face"!! You look soooo cute in your p.js looking for your Da Da....your Da Da used to look for his DaDa too...miss you and can't wait to see you!!!
Love BeBe