Too cute...did you have a real haircut????BeBe
No haircut! He just got out of the bath and his hair was still slicked down. I think it is time for a real haircut though!
I wish I had jammies like that!
What neat pjs--especially the autographed rear flap. Glad to hear that you and Mom are feeling better. Happy New Year!Love,Poppy
"Nana" said...Wow, the pjs are really special! You are the only little boy I know with his name on the seat of his pjs!! Love, Nana
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Too cute...did you have a real haircut????
BeBe
No haircut! He just got out of the bath and his hair was still slicked down. I think it is time for a real haircut though!
I wish I had jammies like that!
What neat pjs--especially the autographed rear flap. Glad to hear that you and Mom are feeling better. Happy New Year!
Love,
Poppy
"Nana" said...
Wow, the pjs are really special! You are the only little boy I know with his name on the seat of his pjs!! Love, Nana
Post a Comment