Dallas bravely returned to the scene of his lip splitting accident.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a brave boy! Sorry that you hurt your lip. I enjoyed seeing you and Mommy & Daddy playing in the snow. I'll bet that was a special treat. Looking forward to your visit to Columbia. Love, Poppy
Looks like you have the scene of the accident under control now!! I am proud of you for learning how to get up and down safely--hope the lip is better!!
4 comments:
What a brave boy! Sorry that you hurt your lip. I enjoyed seeing you and Mommy & Daddy playing in the snow. I'll bet that was a special treat. Looking forward to your visit to Columbia.
Love,
Poppy
Nana said...
Looks like you have the scene of the accident under control now!! I am proud of you for learning how to get up and down safely--hope the lip is better!!
Love,
Nana
That is my Little Man. Good Boy!
I Love You!
You are soooo brave!!! BeBe and Paw Paw had fun in N. Y. and brought you some surprises!! Can't wait to see you!!
Love Bebe
Post a Comment