Dada did not quite have the homecoming we were hoping for. He got home around 10:30 pm Friday night and Dallas was already sleeping. I started feeling bad and completely lost my voice. Saturday we spent several hours waiting to be seen at the Dr.'s office. Also Dallas took a spill off of the bench at the foot of our bed and split his lip. It was the first blood we have seen so far. It was more scary to us than him. His lip was swollen all day but is better already today. It started snowing this afternoon and we have been waiting for this since we moved here. It has finally gotton REALLY COLD and we feel like this is our official welcome to Yankee Land!
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
WHAT FUN!!! Your Southern Bebe wishes she were there to play in the snow with you!!. Glad that bed and floor didn't hurt you more!! You look soooo cute in your snow suit!! Tell your Mom she's sooooo smart and the greatest for doing such and EXCELLENT job on your blog!!
Love BEBE
Who would have thought that we would have waited this long for snow? Anyway, Little D had so much fun in the snow that I can tell that he is looking forward to being able to shovel the walk himself. I am glad you had fun buddy!
Love,
Daddy
What great pictures Katherine!!! I am so suprised that it took so long to snow! Hope ya'll have a great week! Reid
Nana said...
The snow looks like so much fun and I love your red snowsuit. You look very happy with Mommy and Daddy playing in the snow. I am sorry about your lip--mommy hurt her lip on picture day a nursery school when she was about 4--we still have the picture! Love, Nana
I'm glad you finally got some snow and the pictures are really cute! Love ya'll
Post a Comment