Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 29, 2007

Back in SC


We made it back to South Carolina late Friday night. Daddy Dallas and I spent part of Saturday at Doctor's Care. We both have sinus infections. I didn't feel too good all weekend but we are starting to feel better today. Dallas flew out this morning for Tennessee. He will be back Friday and then leaves Sunday for China and Australia. Little Dallas had a fun weekend seeing NaNa and Poppy and Uncle Whit. BeBe and PawPaw came to visit on Sunday and they had a fun visit also. Dallas likes to get in my old rocking chair and rock. He especially likes it when someone sits in the big rocking chair next to him and they rock together!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys already.

Love,

Daddy

Anonymous said...

You're the BEST "Little Rocker" I know!! Loved seeing you, Mommy, DaDa, and Nana last Sunday!! See you soon!!
Love BeBe