We are still busy with projects around the house. Daddy Dallas has been working hard building the fence for our backyard. We have had some rain delays but that is okay because the rain is much needed! I try and pack as much as I can into my 1 1/2 to 2 hours while little Dallas is napping on my indoor projects. I snapped these pictures of him as he awoke from his nap. He doesn't always wake up quite this happy or with such interesting hair but I suppose this was an especially good nap!
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well, if you're not the cutest "bed hair" I've ever seen!! Love that pink seersucker!!!
Bebe
Wow, just like Bebe, Nana loves the hair!! I actually thought Paw Paw had made a quick visit to Shippensburg and did his "spike it up" thing! Hair Doodles would be quite jealous!!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment