Our friends, Keith and Brittney, came up to visit us this weekend from Columbia. On Saturday we drove to the Nantahala National Forest in Sapphire to see Whitewater Falls. Little Dallas loved being outside and climbing the rocks and the 153 stairs we went down and up to get a better view. He got a ride down on Daddy's shoulders but he walked all the way up holding my hand. On Sunday Dallas cooked chicken wings and raw fries and we watched the Giants beat the Patriots. Keith is a big Giants fan so he was very excited about the win. Here are a few pictures from our weekend.
Monday, February 04, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love all of the blog entries and pictures baby. Please keep it up when I am not in town to be in the pics. I enjoy checking it out when I am here, but I enjoy it even more when I am on the road. LuvU2
Go Giants. Good Brady Beat Down!
Daddy
Katherine~ Keith and I had such a fun weekend visiting with you all. I am sooo excited that we finally made it on the blog!!! :) Brittany
Brittnay-Sorry I spelled your name wrong!
Post a Comment