We took Dallas to the Asheville Fun Depot after Daddy Dallas finished work on Tuesday night. They have miniture golf, laser tag, batting cages, rock climbing wall, bumper cars, lots of games, and a huge soft play area for smaller kids with slides, tunnels, a bouncing area, and places to climb. At first he was hesitant to climb into this maze of tunnels and slides so we went with him. I think big Dallas and I had just as much fun as little Dallas. We played golf- which he just adored!! I could not even get him to stop long enough for a picture so all of the golf pics are "action shots". He quickly figured out he could put the ball right by the hole and then knock it in. Then he would say, "yeah!", pick up the ball and run to the next hole. It was too cute. Daddy tried to teach him how to hold the putter and where to put the ball to start but he wanted nothing of it. He had to do it his way which is how he is doing everything these days!
Friday, February 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi! I want to go to Fun Depot the next time in Asheville!! I would love to see little "D" playing golf and having all that fun.
Love, Noah
Post a Comment