Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008



Little Dallas and I made cupcakes last night for the staff at his school. The kids are only allowed to exchange cards due to allergies. I always imagined baking for events like this when I had children so I was going to make something for somebody! I did not ice the cupcakes until after little Dallas went to bed so he did not see the finished product until this morning . Of course he wanted to try one when he saw them so I let him have a special treat before school. He had already eaten breakfast so he really was not very hungry. He just licked some icing and took one bite. I know Valentine's Day is not until Thursday but we are leaving today for Columbia so we took them early. Daddy Dallas left for Sweden on Saturday morning so we thought we would go spend time with Noah, Poppy, and Uncle Whit. Big Dallas and I will miss spending Valentine's Day together(we missed last year too, I think he was overseas again) but we will celebrate on the 22nd with a date night. Unfortunately, he spent the early part of Saturday morning before his flight, in Doctor's Care and was diagnosed with the flu. He is currently getting ready for a big presentation and fighting being sick. I feel so bad for him being sick in another country and having to do a presentation. I know he would just like to be at home on the couch or in the bed. We are sending our prayers that you feel better soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks baby. I am starting to feel better. Happy Valentines Day! I Love You and cannot wait to get home. Maybe I can convince Volvo to take V-day as a holiday next year. See you soon.

Love,

Dallas