Last night Dallas and I attended his company Christmas party. Bebe was SOOO Nice to drive all the way from the beach to stay with little Dallas. It was alot of fun to have a date night and get all dressed up. The party was held at the Grove Park Inn. It is such a beautiful place. There were several hundred people there and we had great time meeting people and dancing. Thanks again Bebe!!! Grandmothers are the best babysitters and we had more fun knowing he was in great hands!! Also thanks for all of your help today hanging pictures and picking out the new colors that will cover some of these quite bright ones we have right now.
Sunday, December 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
It's obvious that you two were a shoo in for the best looking couple there!! I'm sure I had more fun watch the "train" movie" with a little head on my shoulder!!! Your house is beautiful AND soooooo wonderfully close!!
Love ya'll!!
Bebe
Noah thanks Bebe for keeping up the "grandmothers are perfect" reputation! I know you had fun watching the train movie with the little man. Mom and Dad looked great too on the way to the party--grateful to Bebe for taking such good care of the little prince!
Love to all,
Noah
Post a Comment