We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas! We were all busy little elves today getting last minute things ready for Christmas. Santa is downstairs now putting together the last of the Christmas gifts. I spent the day baking and preparing our Christmas Eve dinner. We have had a wonderful day together and look forward to sharing the next few days with friends and family. We took lots of pictures today and wanted to share them with you all. Little Dallas has become quite independent and likes to dress himself. I was able to get him in a Christmas outfit instead of his usual request of "football shirt" (which is his USC football jersey). But I did give in on his pick for shoes. He LOVES these black and white saddle oxfords. They have no laces and they are too big but he adores them. I baked a coffee cake to go with our big Christmas breakfast tomorrow and he had a great time licking the batter off of the mixers and the bowl. After dinner, he and I made chocolate chip cookies for Santa. I have been telling him for several days that we would do this and he was so excited! We had a great time and both enjoyed eating the dough! We put the freshly baked cookies out for Santa with milk, of course, and little Dallas helped himself to them both. I think he is finally asleep from all of the excitement (and SUGAR) and we are looking forward to another wonderful day tomorrow.
Monday, December 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What WONDERFUL memories!!!! Bebe hopes you bring some of those "lovingly" made cookies with you today!! Santa is sure to be good to our precious little one!! Merry CHRISTmas to my heart's love on Jesus'
birthday!!
Post a Comment