Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 03, 2007

Ice Cream Sundae






It has been so long since I have been able to blog. We completely missed Thanksgiving but we had a wonderful time and hope everyone else did as well. We have been so busy trying to settle into our new home. We absolutely love it and we adore Asheville. We have already had lots of visitors and lots of help from them as well. Little Dallas had a little bit of a rough time for the first week but seems to be getting back to normal now. I know it was a huge change for him with the new house, new room, and new big boy bed! The first few nights he kept getting out and it took several times to get him put back in before he would finally fall asleep. Then he would wake up at around 3:oo am and call for me. Now he is sleeping through and we are so proud of him for adjusting pretty quickly. He loves his new room and he now has his own playroom which is great for all of his toys. I am stressing about Christmas. We don't have our tree yet but I hope to get it by this weekend. I don't know how much decorating I will do other than the tree this year but I at least want that up. Big Dallas has been very busy with his new job and is currently traveling. He is really enjoying it even though it is quite stressful right now. Of course that is pretty normal when starting any new job. I have every bit of confidence in him though and I know he will excel at his new position. We are already enjoying being closer to family as we have visited Columbia and are currently in Greenville. We have still not had a chance to buy a computer so I am using Bebe and PawPaw's right now. I know everyone has been anxious for more current photos of Dallas. He will start in his new school in January and until then we get to spend lots of quality time together. He is just so sweet and learning so many new words each day. It seems as though there is an echo in the room everyday. Here are a few pictures of Dallas enjoying an ice cream sundae and playing in the guest bed at Bebe and PawPaw's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see your pictures this morning baby. Thanks for all of your support. LuvU2

See you tonight buddy!

BeBe said...

See you at lunch!