Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Go Cocks!






Dallas has really been getting into football. He loves his football Robeez shoes from Bebe and likes to wear them all of the time! He also has several footballs and loves to throw and kick them. Daddy Dallas has really been getting into football too! He has been preparing for his fantasy football league draft which is tomorrow night. I am having a really hard time getting into it this year but soon I will have no choice! Daddy Dallas has been giving me a hard time about dressing little Dallas like a girl so today we went all boy! I have to say he still looked very cute! We will be arriving in SC sometime tomorrow and are very excited about our visit. We will be spending time in Columbia, Little River, and Garden City. Daddy Dallas can't spend all of the 3 weeks there because of work but little Dallas and I are really looking forward to seeing everyone. Please google "Dallas Edward Reeves Jr." and look for an article with a picture about him that appeared in the most recent issue of the Moore School Alumni Magazine. When I googled him it came up as the second thing. Let me know if you can't find it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that is my little man! Looking good in your football outfit buddy! Hope you and Mommy have fun in SC.

LUVU2

Anonymous said...

Awwww!!! Little Dallas looks real handsome in his USC jersey. I saw the picture of him in the Alumni News. Happy late Birthday to you Dallas. Can't wait to see you all!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow--little Dallas looks terrific in his football jersey! Mom and Dad should expect a call from Steve Spurrier soon! Looking forward to the visit from the Reeves clan!

Love, Nana