Dallas got lots of great gifts yesterday and had lots of fun opening them. He got clothes, a Curious George raincoat and umbrella, Nemo slippers and hand puppet, a tricycle, and lots of other goodies. His big gift was a tractor from Mommy and Daddy! We saved it until the end and took him outside to see it. He caught a glimpse of it as we opened the door and he could not get to it fast enough! He had so much fun climbing on it and by the end of our time outside he had mastered pressing the pedel to make it go while steering the wheel and he drove all around the backyard. After dinner we sang Happy Birthday and gave Dallas his very own cupcake. He actually blew out the candle himself and then he devoured the cupcake. This was just the first of two parties so we will have more to share after Saturday!
Thursday, August 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Buddy. I love you, and I am glad that you liked your tractor. Your Mommy has a big weekend planned, so the Birthday fun will surely continue.
Looks like a lot of birthday fun!! I love the picture of Dallas running toward his tractor--he looks completely absorbed and ready to drive. I know everyone had a good week-end. Thanks to BeBe and Paw Paw for representing the Grandparents--I know they spoiled him for all of us!
Hugs and birthday kisses,
Nana
Really good pictures. This is the next best thing to being at the party. Looks like everyone had a good time. The little man must have just been on cloud nine with all the attention and the birthday gifts. Wish I could have been there. Glad it went so well!
Love to all,
Poppy
Post a Comment