We made it to SC and have been having a wonderful time. Daddy Dallas left Sunday to fly back to PA and made it back safely. Here are some pictures of Dallas and Uncle Whit on his new motorcycle.
The two "biker dudes" look great! I know Uncle Whit had fun showing little "D" his new toy. Uncle Whit said babysitting was a "piece of cake" and that Dallas was great. They played outside and also discovered some of Uncle Whit's special "collector's edition" cars to the delight of Dallas! Nana
3 comments:
Cool Buddy! I miss & LuvU2.
Coooooooooool bike!!!! I want a turn!! Cutest "Little Biker"!!
Bebe
The two "biker dudes" look great! I know Uncle Whit had fun showing little "D" his new toy. Uncle Whit said babysitting was a "piece of cake" and that Dallas was great. They played outside and also discovered some of Uncle Whit's special "collector's edition" cars to the delight of Dallas! Nana
Post a Comment