Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Success!


Dallas used his potty for the first time last night. We are so proud of him! The look on his face was priceless as he looked down and realized what that thing does! It was so funny. Dada is off again. This time to Greenville and Atlanta so at least he is in the U.S. and in the same time zone. One of his bags was left in London and we still don't know where it is. He had to buy all new toiletries and stuff to take on this trip. We hope it makes it back soon. This is a picture from a few weeks ago but I thought I would share it anyway. It's the classic "big shoes to fill" photo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah, yeah, yeah!!! Such a BIG BOY!!! Sooo proud of you!!!! (and Mommy and Dada)...

Bebe

Anonymous said...

Wow--potty success!! I wish we could have seen his face as he checked out the "product." The shoe picture and all of the other pictures of every day life with the little man are really good, Kat. I hope Dallas' bag shows up--it is likely sitting in the luggage room at one of the airports. Happy Spring! Love, Nana