We were trying to get out the door yesterday to run errands and by the time I got the dogs put up, the diaper bag, juice cup, and found Dallas' shoes he was no longer behind me. I started calling for him and going from room to room. As my heart started to beat a little quicker and I started worrying, I walked in his room and found him reading. He had climbed into the chair and put his feet up on the ottoman and was reading "Where's Spot?"( that's his favorite book) It was so cute and as I sighed in relief that he was okay I stood there leaning against the door frame smiling and taking in the moment. I was in such a rush to get out the door and get things done and he decided to take a moment to himself and slow down. So I did too, and we read "Where's Spot" together.
Thursday, March 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
"Where's Spot"????
He's right there in that chair being held by
"precious heart".....
Just beautiful! Good for Mommy for realizing the moment and "smelling the roses" as she and "Angel Face" serched for Spot.....
Love ya'll
Bebe
Great story baby. Maybe we can read Spot tonight buddy.
Love,
Daddy
This is priceless!
Post a Comment