Nana has been visiting with us for several days and we have had a great time. Everyone was surprised when we learned yesterday that it was going to snow today. Tuesday we were at the park in short sleeves and today we were bundled up in the snow! We had so much fun playing outside. Nana helped me shovel the driveway and Dallas tried to help too! His snow boots and suit were at school so we improvised with some other warm clothes and his cowboy boots. He doesn't match at all with his plaid jumpsuit, camoflauge hat and gloves, and cowboy boots but he was warm and he had lots of fun. Dada is supposed to be returning tomorrow from Manchester, England and Nana is supposed to be going home but we aren't sure yet about the flights. Hope everyone is having a great weekend!
Friday, March 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Looks like a fun mess. I have been on hold for hours, and have no idea whwn I will be able to catch a flight back to the states. Love you guys, and I will let you know what I am able to work out.
C U Soon I hope
Boy oh Boy sure looks like a bunch of fun in the snow. We are just starting to warm up down here not in shorts yet but soon I am sure. Can't wait to see all of ya'll in April! Reid
TOOOOOOO much fun!! Wish we were there!! LOVE your outfit!!
Bebe
By the way.....WHO is that SKINNY girl in pink??????
Bebe
Post a Comment