HELP!! Cannot open!!Bebe
Click on the arrow in the middle of the picture. Sometimes you have to click several times to get it to work.
I think we fixed the problem. Sorry! Let me know if you still can't see it.
GOT IT!! Toooo cute!!!...got lots of lemons in S. C.!!!!Love Bebe
Lemon video is precious! I think it is so neat that you used you.tube Little D looks great in the video. Nana
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HELP!! Cannot open!!
Bebe
Click on the arrow in the middle of the picture. Sometimes you have to click several times to get it to work.
I think we fixed the problem. Sorry! Let me know if you still can't see it.
GOT IT!! Toooo cute!!!...got lots of lemons in S. C.!!!!
Love Bebe
Lemon video is precious! I think it is so neat that you used you.tube Little D looks great in the video.
Nana
Post a Comment