Dada is off traveling for work again. This time to Italy, Germany, and London. We will miss him terribly but we hope he has safe travel and a productive trip! The first picture is right before he left for the airport. The second picture made me laugh and I was fortunate enough that the camera was right next to me. We were getting ready to go to the grocery store and I grabbed his diaper bag and my purse and put them by the door while I got his juice cup. I asked him to get his bag so we could go and he normally does, but this time he got mine. He even put it up on his shoulder. It was very cute!
Sunday, March 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I miss you guys already. I am just outside of Milan getting ready to go to dinner. I am sure that I will be great company, being that I have now been awake for about 28 hours. Love you and see you soon.
Daddy
Post a Comment