Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 11, 2007

Fun at Ripley's Aquarium!






We had a big day today! We went to the Aquarium in Myrtle Beach today and then went for a boat ride. We watched the stingrays being fed and looked at lots of pretty fish. Dallas really enjoyed the moving sidewalk with fish, sharks, and turtles swimming all the way around you. We really enjoyed watching Dallas ooh and ahh at everything! Thanks for taking us BeBe and PawPaw.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey buddy. I am glad you guys had fun at the aquarium. Miss all of you.

Australia is really nice. We will all have to come visit one day.

Love Daddy

My cell is lost. If you need to leave me a message, please call my office number at 717-530-3027. I will check it several times a day. I now have no computer, no cell phone and I am half way around the globe. I feel like I fell off the face of the earth.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry you are out of touch. We can't wait to see you!

Paul said...

Hey all sorry to here about losing your stuff. Wanted to let you all know we went by your house to see if it needed shoveled out so you wouldn't get a fine. Somebody already got you. Copy and paste this address to see some pictures of your house this afternoon save them if you want http://user.pa.net/~pbcdkh/MyPictures/Dallas's%20House/