Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

DaDa's Finally Home!




We are so excited that DaDa is home. He had a productive and fun trip but we wanted him back. I picked him up from the airport in Greenville, SC and little Dallas was already asleep. I called BeBe on our way home and asked her to wake him up. He was really groggy but they had a nice reunion. We want to thank Nana and Poppy and Bebe and PawPaw for having us and letting us take over their houses with all of our stuff. We appreciate all of your hospitality. It was so nice to be able to visit with everyone. It was fun seeing Uncle Whit and Uncle Justin and Aunt Kellee too! Dallas really loved playing with all of ya'lls dogs. We are back in PA now and it is good to be back. I wasn't sure I would ever say that but we really missed our home! There is lots of snow on the ground and it is really cold but it is still good to be back!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad that Dallas had a safe trip back to the states. I know that you and little Dallas are very glad that he is back. ~Brittany

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, but we need everybody to see one picture of the Clampetts---PawPaw

Anonymous said...

Great stuff, but we need everybody to see one picture of the Clampetts---PawPaw

Anonymous said...

Glad that Dallas had a safe and productive trip. We really enjoyed your visit to SC. I'll bet that the little man is glad to be back sleeping in his own bed and playing with all his toys.
Love,
Poppy

Anonymous said...

I DO BELIEVE that that's quite the look of love from DaDa!!
Miss ya'll too much already!!
Bebe