We had a quick weekend with DaDa and he is now on his way to China. He had a productive week in Nashville and only had time to wash clothes and catch up on sleep before he was off again. We miss him already! Dallas and I went to a Superbowl party tonight and there were lots of kids there. Dallas and Caroline had a good time dancing to Prince at halftime and chasing each other around the house. We are leaving tomorrow with Poppy to go see Great Grandmamma Jones in Fayetteville.
Sunday, February 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Glag I got to talk to you two this morning. My flight went fine. have fun in Atlanta. I miss you!
Love,
Daddy
AWWWW!!! I think that Dallas and Caroline would make a really cute little couple!!!! Hope that we can get together this week before you go to Greenville!!!
Brittany
Hey Cute Face!! Looks like you had fun at the Super Bowl party and have great taste in friends!! Am looking forward to seeing you real soon!!
Love, Bebe
Post a Comment