Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 26, 2007

Potty Training


I don't think any of us are ready for this, but I bought a potty so we could all get used to it. He actually sat on it. I couldn't believe it! Nothing happened but it was a good start. I won't miss changing diapers but I think we have a few more months before we can really make a go at this potty training thing!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Goodness!! You are such a big boy to sit on you own little pot!! Good luck to your Mommy and DaDa...they are very smart to start getting you ready..
Love you!
BeBe

Anonymous said...

Hi, Dallas! It's hard to believe anyone can look so cute sitting on the "throne" but you did it!! Keep up the good work--it will be fun to be a big boy. Good luck to Mommy and Dada!! Love,

Nana