Thanks Nana for giving Dallas my old keyboard. He really loves playing it with his hands, feet, and bottom! He starts dancing and smiling. We might have another musician in the family. Great Grandmamma Jones would be so proud too!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey "angel face. I know you started play school today and have had you and mommy in my prayers all morning. I know you are having a real good time with new friends and I hope mommy has stopped crying by now. Love you!!!Bebe
I am so glad that you are enjoying Mommy's old keyboard. It's ok to play it with your feet--if Jerry Lee Lewis can do it, so can you!! (P.S. We will explain Jerry Lee Lewis when you are older!)
2 comments:
Hey "angel face. I know you started play school today and have had you and mommy in my prayers all morning. I know you are having a real good time with new friends and I hope mommy has stopped crying by now. Love you!!!Bebe
I am so glad that you are enjoying Mommy's old keyboard. It's ok to play it with your feet--if Jerry Lee Lewis can do it, so can you!! (P.S. We will explain Jerry Lee Lewis when you are older!)
Love, Nana
Post a Comment