If that's Uncle Justin, then who is the blonde??
Love the BlogPaw Paw
Looking forward to Thanksgiving
Hello, Angel Face!!...Bebe can't stand to know you're crying!!! I know you had a great time with your new friends and I just love your new backpack!! You're such a big boy!! Tell Mom it will get better....Love, BeBe
Hey Ya'll,Do you hear that up there??? Going to try Katherines new instructions...here goes.Love ya'll
Well, I'll be!! It worked!!Yea Katherine...does everyone know that if they click on the picture it will enlarge??????BeBe
Post a Comment
6 comments:
If that's Uncle Justin, then who is the blonde??
Love the Blog
Paw Paw
Looking forward to Thanksgiving
Hello, Angel Face!!...
Bebe can't stand to know you're crying!!! I know you had a great time with your new friends and I just love your new backpack!! You're such a big boy!! Tell Mom it will get better....
Love, BeBe
Hey Ya'll,
Do you hear that up there??? Going to try Katherines new instructions...here goes.
Love ya'll
Well, I'll be!! It worked!!
Yea Katherine...does everyone know that if they click on the picture it will enlarge??????
BeBe
Post a Comment