Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 16, 2006

New Backpack







We have had lots of rain today. We even had several tornado warnings! Little Dallas had his second day of school today. He wore his new backpack. It is so cute. It has his name on it and construction equipment. He also wore a new outfit that has a bulldozier on it. We got off to a rocky start this morning. He clung to my leg again and would not stop crying. This time I had to leave with him screaming and watching me walk out of the door. I felt awful. When I picked him up his teacher said he had a much better day today than Tuesday. She said he talked and laughed and ate chicken nuggets and peaches for lunch. They also had a fire drill today so that was alot of excitement for the Little Ducks room! I am so happy he ended up having a good day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey precious angel...Bebe doesn't like to hear you are unhappy, even for a little while!! I know you had a good time playing with your new friends today!! I got you a new highchair yesterday, I hope you like it...can't wait to see you!!!
Love, Bebe