Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Missing my Baby

Little Dallas is spending the week with all of his Grandparents in South Carolina. Dallas and I are going to Las Vegas and of course we had plenty of volunteers to watch Baby D. I am missing him so much. I keep going in his room and looking at all of his toys. I have been able to get alot of things done but I feel like part of me is missing. I am so happy that he is able to spend time with all of his Grandparents but I will be so happy to see him on Sunday. I love you Dallas! I can't wait to see you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mommy,
I'm being such a SWEET boy in South Carolina, but I sure do miss you and Da Da too. Don't be too sad, Sunday will be here real soon and I have lots of love saved up just for you!!! BeBe and Paw Paw are spoiling me, but don't tell them I told you!!
Love,
Your little man