Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First Attempt at Easter Pictures














































For years I have admired the beautiful tulips that pop up at the beginning of spring at Trenholm Road United Methodist Church in Columbia. Last Friday, little Dallas and I headed to Columbia to pick up our dogs from my Mom's house and I packed him a special outfit hoping we could get by the church for some Easter pictures. It was a little chilly but the tulips did not disappoint and neither did my favorite model. Here are a few of the pictures from that day. The one where he has his legs open and his head back was his idea. It was his attempt to do exactly the opposite of what I had been asking! I didn't mind though, I just wanted to keep the model happy. Random moments of defiance during pictures are acceptable with a 3 year old!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The tulips PALE next to the beautiful model!!!!!

Love Bebe

Anonymous said...

Next year we do this in jeans and a T-shirt!!!

Just kidding, sort of.

Great pics!

LuvU2

Anonymous said...

Love Love Love the photos!! I would like the one where he is reared back with the joy of taking Easter pictures!!!!!