While we were in Orlando, we learned the news that Dallas' Grandmother Reeves had passed away. We headed from Orlando to Americus, GA to remember and celebrate her life. MawMaw loved God and she loved her family. She was so proud of all of them and loved to brag about having 21 great grandchildren to the other residents at her assisted living facility. I certainly wish I had known her better but will always cherish the times we spent together. As I sat on the pew in the church she had attended for so long I cried and laughed with everyone else as family members got up to speak about her life. Bebe did an amazing job with her eulogy and it was so clear what a tremendous impact MawMaw had on everyone's life. As sad as we are that she is gone, we are so happy that she is right where she wanted to be--reunited with her Lord and with friends and family.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Maw Maw
Hope you are having fun up there catching up with with Paw Paw,
We all Love you!
So sorry to hear about Dallas's Grandmother. Looks like you guys had a great time at Disney World!
Brittany and Keith
Post a Comment