Bebe, Little Dallas, and I left last Wednesday for Disney World. Little Dallas did great on the plane and enjoyed playing with the games Noah gave him and watching Scooby-doo. The flight was only an hour so it went by pretty quick anyway. Big Dallas was already there for the World of Asphalt Trade Show. We spent Thursday at the pool while Dallas finished working and he was able to take little Dallas to the convention center to climb on all of the equipment. Friday morning as we were eating breakfast we learned the news that Dallas' Grandmother Reeves had passed away. We decided to head to the Magic Kingdom for the day as planned as that is what she would have wanted us to do anyway. Little Dallas had a great time. It took him awhile to "warm up" to the rides but soon he was asking to ride everything. Pirates of the Caribbean was his favorite and we did that one twice. He still LOVES pirates and wears his Halloween costume alot at home. We met Mickey and Minnie Mouse as well as Peter Pan and Pluto. The lines were not too bad and we were able to use the Fast Pass feature for the more popular ones. As we sat down to lunch right in the middle of the park behind the Castle, little Dallas stood up on this ledge he was sitting on that surrounded a flower garden and announced that he needed to use the bathroom. I started looking for the closest one and before I know it he has pulled his pants down and was about to go right there! I heard a woman shriek, "Oh my God" in her northern accent and I jumped up to block everyone's view knowing I may be about to get wet. I grabbed his pants and pulled them up and Dallas scooped him off to the bathroom. Bebe and I sat there laughing the whole time they were gone. I am sure if you are reading this and have boys you can relate to this story! We are so happy that Bebe was able to join us and share in little Dallas' first Disney trip. I know it won't be the last!
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Disney was great!
I enjoyed greatly spending the time there with everyone!
Thanks for the momories baby!
LuvU2
Glad you had such a good time at Disney and know you will be returning!
Love, Noah
Post a Comment