Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Update

We got back on Sunday from our trip to Palm Springs. We had a great time. Little Dallas stayed with Bebe and PawPaw and they had a great time too. He shopped on Ebay some more with Bebe and his package came today. He was sqealing with delight as he pulled the toys out of the box. Thank you both for taking such good care of little D while we were gone! We are really looking forward to our Disneyworld trip and glad you are both coming with us! Little Dallas is really enjoying being back at school. They are learning to spell their name and we have been practicing that alot. They are also learning to use scissors and to color in the lines. All of this is to prepare them for the 4 year old classroom. I forgot how quickly time goes by when you are on a school year schedule. It seems like the year goes by quicker for some reason. I am already having nightmares of leaving him on his first day of 1st grade. I am not much of a cryer but I am already anticipating that one! He is so much fun and he is so funny! I just love this age because they still have a baby face but they can do so much for themselves. One minute he is begging for Mommy and the next he is telling me "I do it myself Mommy!" Yesterday he said, "I getting old Mommy" and I said "what do mean you are getting old?" He said "my knee hurts!" He also informed me that "money" is his favorite "toy." Although I laughed, I made a mental note to work on that one. I don't want him placing too much importance on money and not enough on what is really important. He is still a picky eater. He has 5 silver dollar size pancakes EVERY morning for breakfast. Then we rotate between hot dogs, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and turkey or ham sandwiches for lunch. His favorite dinner is Chicken Picatta (which is ours too). Other than that, he loves yogurt, some fruit, and snack foods. He tried a green bean last night all by himself but gagged as he was chewing and spit it out. I was just proud of him for putting it in his mouth without us bribing him. Despite his dietary habits, he is growing and thriving and the light of our lives. He is just the sweetest thing and tells us "I love you so lot" all through the day. We love you "so lot" too angel baby!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love you both so lot!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are getting so "old" and are just toooo cute. Paw Paw and I LOVE being with you!! Brianne misses you too...she tried to pick up your picture Sunday...
See you soon!!
Love Bebe