Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 09, 2009

Circus


We took little Dallas to Greenville on Friday to go to the circus. Bebe and PawPaw joined us and we had a great time. He liked the elephants and the tigers the best. He also liked the lady being shot out of the cannon. We bought him m&m's, dippin dots, and a light up sword that cost way too much but that was all part of of his experience as a first timer at the circus!

1 comment:

I love my girls!! said...

All this sickness is no fun!! Hope Dallas is feeling better ans out of the woods. I have a book that I thought you would be interested in. It is a good "go to" book for C3S. I don't have it handy right now, but I will send you the name through FB or this soon. Hope you all are well. Come to Chas soon (great photo ops here.)