Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Riverbanks Zoo














































We went to the Riverbanks Zoo today to get outside and continue to enjoy this great weather. We made it in time to watch the sea lions eat and do tricks and see the alligator sunbathing. We rode the tram to the Botanical Gardens and although there weren't many flowers out yet, it was still a pretty place to take some pictures. I have not been there since our rehearsal dinner, over 7 years ago! Little Dallas had fun riding the tram there and I was telling him how Mommy and Daddy had a party there and all the people that came got to ride the tram too! He wasn't very interested but I had fun reminiscing anyway! Here are a few pics from today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mommy is getting very professional
with her photography!!!!! But then WHAT A BEAUTIFUL subject!!
Zoo brings back lots of fun memories of ya'lls party...still have the animal print table skirts if anyone needs to use them.......
See ya'll Monday!!