Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 08, 2008

Santa at the Mall







































We had a busy weekend. On Saturday night Dallas Sr. and I attended the Volvo Christmas party at the Crown Plaza in downtown Asheville. We had a really nice time and it was fun to get dressed up. Little Dallas stayed here with Miss Betsy, his sitter, and they made a snowman Christmas ornament and played with all his trains. It is so nice to have a great sitter! Thanks Miss Betsy! On Sunday, we braved the mall to go see Santa. Little Dallas was very excited to see him and told him all the things he wants for Christmas. That list consisted of trains, cars, trucks, and pirate ships. It got more specific than that, but I won't list each item:) After seeing Santa Claus we walked around a bit and little Dallas decided he wanted to do this bungee jump thing they have at our mall. They harness them in and then they can jump really high and do flips and stuff. He watched some older kids go and informed us that he did not want to do any flips. I thought he would get scared of going so high, but you can see from his face that he really enjoyed it. He kept laughing and saying,"my tummy tickles." So I suppose I will be paying $6 everytime we go to the mall now so he can jump on this thing. They have it placed right in the middle so there is really no way to avoid walking by it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Makes my tummy "tickle" just to see the pictures!!! WHAT FUN!!
Hope Santa's ear has recovered from listening to the "list".....
Mom and Dad are BEAUTIFUL!!
See ya Friday...
Love Bebe

I love my girls!! said...

Too funny...Is that thing always there? Charlie LOVES it. There is one in Garden City that we help pay for after the amount that Charlie was on it. I wish I had know that when we were up there (although maybe not!!) Hope you all have a great Christmas!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like little Dallas won the prize for jumping the highest!! What a brave little man!!
LOVE the dress but LOVE the SHOES much more!!! As always you are Looking Mighty Fine Little Mama!!!!!
Love,
Aunt Reid