Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Program





























Dallas Jr. had his school Christmas program on Thursday. BeBe and PawPaw came up to watch it with us and then have dinner. They sang three songs and did such a great job! He was right in front and sang all the words and did all the hand movements too. We were so proud!! On Friday we had a luncheon for all the kids and parents (about 250 people). School is out now until January 5th. He already says he misses his friends. He says his best friends are Davis and Bryson. Bryson is the REALLY tall boy next to him in the pictures of the performance. He makes Dallas look really small, but actually he is just really tall! (at least that is the way I see it). Davis is in the picture with Dallas standing in front of the window. As for girls, he likes Sarah Ann and Lauren. Sarah Ann is next to him on the stage and Lauren is the only girl in the photo taken in their classroom. He told me Thursday night that he had an idea. When I asked him what is was, he said he wanted to have a birthday party with presents at the North Pole. He said we would take a sleigh to get there and that he would hold me so I wouldn't fall and bump my head. He also said he wanted all his friends from school to be there along with Taylor and Miley. In case you don't know who I mean when I say Taylor and Miley, that would be country singer Taylor Swift and pop singer Miley Cyrus. He LOVES them! I love this age--they say the funniest things and you just wonder where they come up with it. Thank you BeBe and PawPaw for coming and for his gifts. He loved the Rudolph nose so much he just had to wear it school on Friday for the luncheon. I never did get a picture of his whole class or him with his teachers but we still have a few months to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bebe LOVED your program and was soooooooo proud of the way sang!! You have great friend and teachers!
I wouldn't have missed it for the world!! See you and Mommy and Daddy on Christmas

Love Bebe