Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Volvo Day
































































































































Little Dallas has been sick with a virus since last Thursday. He is finally feeling well enough today(and not contagious) to go back to school. That is why I am just now getting to the blog. Anyway, we still attended the annual Volvo Day party at Camp Ton-a-Wanda in Flat Rock,
N.C. It was a beautiful day and we enjoyed food, canoeing, rock climbing, horseshoes, face painting, and jumping in inflatables. We got home in time to eat dinner and search the internet for live feed of the USC game. We could not get in on television but we found a radio station out of Myrtle Beach broadcasting the game so we listened to it on the computer. I find it very difficult to follow football by only listening to it, so I finished my book while it was going on, but of course we were happy for a win!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great fun....glad the little rock climber is better!!

Love Bebe