We went hiking today in Dupont State Forest near Brevard. We hiked to 3 different waterfalls and had lots of fun. We stopped at each waterfall for little Dallas to have a snack. He did great and we only had to carry him some of the way! The leaves are just starting to change. We are looking forward to our first fall here in Asheville. It is such a beautiful place to live and I would not have wanted to spend today any differently!
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
That really was a blast. We will have to take some of our family and friends to check this hike out when you visit. I had fun with my little "thinking man", and I believe we have a budding photographer in Mommy. The first shot is amazing.
LuvU2
How beautiful...I want to go!!!!
Love Bebe
Post a Comment